- Alloy Asset Recovery, Inc. was founded in 2003. We have over
30 years of experience of purchasing, brokering, sorting, vacuum preparing and recycling of nickel, cobalt, titanium,platinum and other nonferrous scrap metals into Mill certified castable ingots/forgings for use in the Aerospace, Automotive and Manufacturing Industrial sector.
- We specialize in high temperature super alloys from the Aerospace,
Automotive, Power Generation and heavy metals manufacturing Marketplace. Our markets are in North America, Europe, South America and Asia.
- Our 30 years of Purchasing, Materials Management and Shop
floor manufacturing experience with major Aerospace foundries and manufacturing corporations has provided us with the background and knowledge to realize the many revenue opportunities that most companies are missing by not having a comprehensive Materials Reclamation program.
- Our main vision is to provide our customers with the maximum
revenue profits attainable though a comprehensive on site review and the implementation of an effective and measurable Material Reclamation Management Program.
- We are extremely versatile and have the capability to completely manage
our customer's production scrap metals from; a consulting capacity role, to the implementation of measurable process improvements, to providing onsite labor and equipment necessary to process their in house scrap metals.
- Our fee structure is based upon the incremental revenue savings attained
as a result of our efforts and does not require upfront retainer fees or deposits.
Call us today for a free scrap material reclamation review of your
facilities. Call Jack Cribbs @ 904-261-5302 office or 912-383-2488 mobile.